We are a platform for models, photographers, agencies, make-up artists and other professionals in the modelling business. We allow models and potential clients to get in touch and do business.
“Portal/Platform”: the area of the Website accessible only with valid credentials and through which registered Professionals/Clients are able to book a Model for a certain job (see Scope of Services)
“Model”: models visiting the Website or using the Platform. Hereinafter also referred to as “you”
“Professionals/Clients”: agents/agencies, photographers, makeup artists, stylists and other professionals using the Platform
“External Professionals/Clients”: agents/agencies, photographers, makeup artists, stylists and other professionals not normally registered on the Platform, who contact us directly
“User”: Model or Professional/Client
These terms and conditions cover the terms on which we make our Platform (including digital content) available to you. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide the services on the Platform and digital content to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem or any other important changes. If you think there is a mistake in these terms, please contact us to discuss.
How to Contact Us
- We are Go-models International Limited (registered in England and Wales under company number 11754288 of Berkeley Square, Berkeley Square House, London, W1J6BD, with a trading name of go-models (hereinafter referred to as “go-models” or “we”)
- You can contact us by writing to us at [email protected]
Contract with You
You agree that by clicking on the button "Apply now" or "Apply for free" you will complete your application with go-models and at this point, a contract will come into existence between you and us. This agreement includes these terms and conditions, the privacy notice as well as other agreements, which are presented when ordering additional services on our Website or Platform. Once we have sent you your personal login, you can use the Platform as part of your membership.
We assume that you are over the age of 18 years old at the time of registration for the Platform, and if the application is made on behalf of a child, you are confirming that you are their legal guardian and have the status of parental responsibility. Should any of the aforementioned be incorrect, we reserve our rights to immediately terminate this agreement.
Access to Services and Benefits
- Your profile will be activated immediately after your subscription contract has been concluded and you will receive access to your profile (login and password)
- You may only have ONE go-models account on the Platform and you warrant to us that you have created it with your real name and that your data is authentic
- We may suspend or delete your profile from the Platform if you are in breach of your agreement with us or in breach of any acceptable website use policy published on the Platform from time to time
- We do not guarantee that the Platform, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted (we may, for example, need to suspend access to the Platform to carry out necessary maintenance). We will try and give you reasonable notice of any suspension
- You must keep your account details safe
- If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party
- You may not make publicly available or otherwise disclose to third parties content from the Platform which contains content uploaded by other Users or otherwise includes personal data of other Users (i.e. no screenshots, printouts, photos, etc. of lists, conversations, profiles, details, etc.) or perform any action which may negatively affect the operability of the Platform or our infrastructure
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly change your password and notify us at [email protected]
Please note that go-models cannot guarantee that you will be approached or booked by any of the Professionals/Clients who use the Platform.
Notifications and Personal Data
- We will only use your personal data as set out in privacy notice and as provided by you in your profile
- You authorise us to contact and notify you through the following communication channels: email, Skype, telephone (including SMS/WhatsApp) and postal services as well as through social media channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, etc). We will use the contact information you provide. You undertake to keep your data updated and to inform us promptly of any changes. Should you wish to no longer receive such information please notify us of this at [email protected]
- When we use the words “writing” or “written” in these terms, this includes emails and digital messages
Information you provide & Content you upload to the Platform
During your registration and subscription, you may upload content to the Platform (such as text, images, audio, videos, etc.) and share information with us. You represent and warrant that the information you provide in your profile is accurate and that your content does not violate any law or morality or any third party’s intellectual property rights and that any necessary consents required under data protection laws have been obtained and remain in force.
Whenever you upload content to the Platform, you grant us the right to use such content in the course of providing our subscription services to you. You will at all times remain the legal owner of uploaded content, however, by uploading the content to the Platform, you grant go-models a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, and worldwide licence to host, use, modify, copy or display and create derivative works of your content on the Platform. In addition, you grant us permission to forward your Comp Card and/or Contact Details to External- Professionals/ Clients. Please note that the Portal is not accessible to the general public but your content will be visible to approved Professionals/Clients of the Portal (e.g. partners, photographers, advertising agencies or make-up artists). Our licence to use your content will terminate when you either individually delete your content from the Platform or your subscription has expired or been otherwise terminated in accordance with the terms of the agreement. Such termination (of our licence to use your content) will not affect any use we made of your content prior to termination, and we will be under no obligation, by virtue of the termination of the licence, to take down or remove or undo any prior use of your content that occurred before termination.
As you are the owner of your own content and we only have a non-exclusive right to use it in accordance with the terms of the agreement, you may make your content available to others at your will.
Please note that your surname, telephone number and email address will not be made available to other Users on the Platform although the Portal is not publicly accessible.
Information we Contribute to the Platform
- By using go-models, you may be presented with content from other Users. Since we do not verify the content of our Users, we assume no liability for any damages or liability arising as a result of third party content
- go-models reserves the right to restrict your access if we believe that you have violated one or more of the terms of this agreement
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights that we have contributed to the Platform. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content we have contributed (excluding the data you have published) on the Platform must always be acknowledged
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Platform, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Platform is accurate, complete, up to date, or serves any particular purpose
- We are not responsible for any websites we link to
- Where the Platform contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources
- User-generated content is not approved by us
- We would like to ask that you report other Users’ behaviour which violates these terms and/or any applicable laws by contacting us at [email protected]
Scope of Services
Through the Platform, Models and Professionals/Clients will be able to connect in a login-protected area. go-models provides the following functions and scope:
- Online PDF Comp card: Create your own Comp card
- You can get job enquiries in your area or internationally
- Free competitions: apply for competitions open to Basic-Models
- You can upload up to 30 photos to your profile/photos are automatically optimized for screen display
- Model portfolio: You can upload photos and update previous experiences, personal information, talents, etc. at any time
Please note that any modelling jobs offered by Professionals/Clients are strictly arrangements between the Model and the Professionals/Clients. Any jobs or other arrangements for work will be strictly arrangements between you and the Professionals/Clients.
Your Free Subscription
Once you have concluded the Basic-Membership contract we will e-mail you your login credentials for the Platform. Your free subscription will automatically renew on the anniversary of the date on which you first placed your order. If you have any queries about how our subscriptions work, please contact our International Support Team.
Changes to the Platform
We may make changes to the Platform or the services we provide from time to time to reflect changes to our users' needs or to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements or to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example, to address a security threat. If we intend to make more significant changes to the services or the Portal, we will try to give you reasonable notice and you may then contact us to end the contract before the changes take effect.
- go-models is under no circumstances liable for the content, correctness and completeness etc. of data transmitted or retrieved and for data which is accessible via go-models. In particular, go-models is not obliged to verify the contents for possible violations of the applicable law. This also applies to content and/or documents exchanged between Users on the Platform
- Should content uploaded by you to the Platform infringe any rights of any third party, we may delete such content without notice, unless you provide reasonable evidence of your having obtained the right to use said content
- You shall indemnify and hold go-models harmless from and against any and all third-party claims against go-models arising from an infringement of their rights by any content uploaded by you to the Platform or otherwise provided to us. You assume liability for all reasonable costs incurred by go-models due to an infringement of such third-party rights, including all reasonable legal-defence costs
- Go-models is neither responsible for the job arranged between Users on the Platform, nor will go-models be held responsible for any job-related issues arising between the Users, including breaches of agreements entered into between the Users. You agree and acknowledge that go-models is not party to any jobs or other arrangements entered into between Users and go-models is not therefore responsible for any failure of a User to comply with the agreed terms of such job or arrangements and neither is go-models responsible for expenses (e.g. travelling expenses) incurred by a User in connection with such job or arrangement
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation
- We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
- If any employee of go-models comments on a Model’s suitability for a certain job or content uploaded to the Platform by you in any means of communication, these comments will be considered personal opinions, for which go-models will not be held responsible
Termination of the Contract
Either party may terminate the contract without notice if the other party is in breach of any of these terms and conditions, or any acceptable use policy or any other terms that may apply from time to time.
Either party may terminate this agreement, for any reason whatsoever, by giving the other party  days’ notice.
If you wish to terminate the contract email us at [email protected] and provide your go-code, name, home address and, where available, your phone number and email address.
Upon termination of the contract, your access to the Platform will terminate.
- The parties agree that this agreement and any documents entered into pursuant to it constitutes the entire agreement between them and supersedes all previous agreements, understandings and arrangements between them, whether in writing or oral in respect of its subject matter
- You may not assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, sub-contract, declare a trust over or deal in any manner with all or any of its rights or obligations under this agreement without go-models prior written consent
- go-models may at any time assign, transfer, mortgage, charge, subcontract, or deal in any other manner with all or any of its rights of obligations under this agreement to itellico internet solution ltd. We will always tell you in writing if this happens
- go-models reserves the right to amend the terms of this agreement, without giving reasons, unless an amendment is unreasonable to you. Go-models shall give due notice of any amendments of these terms to you. If you do not object to the applicability of the revised terms within (6) weeks after receipt of said notice, the terms shall be deemed accepted and approved by you. go-models shall inform you about your right to object (and your right to terminate) and of the relevance of the objection deadline in said notice
- Unless otherwise stated in these terms, you may submit all notices to go-models by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
- Statements and information about services or fee-based memberships on the Website or Platform or other advertising materials are intended solely as a description of quality and do not constitute a guarantee or warranty of any quality
- Should provisions of this agreement be or become invalid, void or unenforceable, it shall be deemed deleted, but that shall not affect the validity, legality or enforceability of the rest of this agreement. The parties agree to replace an invalid and/or unenforceable provision with a valid and/or enforceable provision which comes as close as possible to the intent and economic purpose of the invalid and/or unenforceable provision. This also applies to regulatory gaps in the terms of this agreement
- All agreements, subsequent changes, supplements, subsidiary agreements etc. must be in writing with written confirmation by go-models for their validity
- These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the services we provide in the English courts. However, note that as a consumer you may benefit from mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident. Nothing in these user terms affects your rights as a consumer to rely on such mandatory provisions of local law. For example, as a resident of an EU member state, you may be able to commence proceedings in the courts of that member state
Details of Our International Support Team
If at any time you have any queries about these terms or about our services, please contact our International Support Team below:
Telephone number (opening hours: 11:00 to 17:00 on workdays):
+44-203-31 88 224
Go-models International Ltd
Berkeley Square House
London Berkeley Square
London W1J 6BD